Free Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Shipping

Is there a way that you can have free shipping for say over £50 but not if the weight is over a certain weight - eg 20kg ??
    For Everyday Pet Products
    www.pet-bliss.com

For Doggy Bling and Clothes
    www.poshpaws.ie

As far as I am aware thats not possible.
    Its a facility thats much needed, and the more people that ask the more likley we are to push it up the wish list for future Act releases.
    Please keep asking folks if you'd like to have the ability to have weight and value combination postage charts.

Comment

Add my vote to the wish list also - now carriers are using a volumetric charge as well as a straight weight calculation this is a very important issue.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Many thanks for your comments and feedback. It is valuable for us to hear what our customers need and we appreciate you taking the time.

I have fed these comments to the development team.

Comment

add my vote + we Can take this further additional to having charts or scales of charges is it not possible to alocate a delivery price for each item, me personnaly i sell lots of different and in many cases individual items ranging in size and weight, so can not be sure of packed weight or size until i box it up ready for shipping by that time the customer has paid and is awaiting delivery and i just have to hope that the weight is still within the weight band for which i set its delivery charge. This would work great for individual items which most of my business is, but i think the overal weight method would be most suitable to kick in Automatically please if more then 1 item is ordered.

i hope this is something for the future

many Thanks

Krono
          www.sitandsmile.com

Comment

Krono,

It sound to me like you want shipping by weight which can be done already. You just set the eight of each item and actinic adds it all up at the end and sets the shipping charge as set out in the shipping table.

Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
            X