Site Map NOT in navbar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site Map NOT in navbar

OK, sorry peeps, I give up. I have no site map as a link in the nav bar, which I think should be there?

I have the checkbox ticked in Design | Options | Sections - always have had. All ACT_sitemap.html files exist.

I have followed notes found on this board, namely: untick box, close Actinic, open, refresh site.... then, tick box, close, open, refresh (which is supposed to reset it) - to no avail.

Also with regard to posts elsewhere - honest I've tried to find the answer myself - typing in the URL/sitemap.html sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

Any ideas, please?
    Paul
    Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

I would clear your cache.

and tell us the URL

Comment

Click on <pfb5> & view my homepage?
      Paul
      Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Comment

Within catalog, go to Design|Options|Navigation - do you have a value under the description column for Sitemap?

and on the Design|Options|sections tab do you have sitemap ticked on?

Comment

or a missing graphic for a graphical link
          Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
          Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
          NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Comment

Jo, answer to both is yes; description 'Site Map' has never been changed, checkbox was only changed yesterday trying to fix the problem.

Missing graphic for graphical link - not sure what is meant, is that ANYWHERE in the site?
            Paul

Comment

no..

Design Options | Navigation tab | Image and highlighted image - right next to the description you checked for Jo... this only matters if your links are buttons, NOT text.
              Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
              Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
              NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Comment

Thanks, wyb..... items in Design | Options | Navigation have NEVER been changed; ..... see my homepage, .... does NOT use buttons. I've been up about three weeks, coming to the end of my trial, want to get it sorted before committing. (Otherwise, quite happy, though only taken GBP 150 so far!)

PS thanks, spent most of afternoon checking everything for links which didn't lead anywhere........ didn't find any.

So where's my Site Map gone? Most times, works by typing in the URL/sitemap.html (but not always, & it's nothing to do with my cache as it refreshes at every visit...)

I can add a link to homepage fragment <A HREF=http.....> but it doesn't always work, so not reliable; in any case, surely it SHOULD be in the navigation bar?
                Paul

Comment

Hi Paul

You have a bizarre problem, the people here have given you the solution, but its strange that the sitemap is not appear. What i would suggest is open a ticket with support on this address

What they will do is ask for your snapshot and check it locally, if they is an issue with a template they will fix it.

Kind Regards
                  Nadeem Rasool
                  SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
                  X