Stop Printinf United Kingdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop Printinf United Kingdom

Is there any way to get my reports - especially the Invoice to stop printing the county if it is United Kingdom?
    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Hi there

I'm afraid you cannot do this within the software. The reports pulls in the address details, so the only way you can achieve this, would be to manually edit the "invoice.rpt" file with Crystal Report 8.5 and take out "Address Country" from here.

If you where to make this change, it will happen on a global basis, so if the client is from the US, then the country will still not be listed.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi

I have just changed from Simple Tax to Advanced Tax, the contry was only printed in Simple Tax is data was inputed. Now it is always printed as United Kingdom and cannot be edited.

Is there no way to change this?

Thanks

Comment

Can you remove the country from the addresses on the orders?

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hello Jan

The country field is greyed out and has United Kingdom already entered. I can highlight this but not delete it.

Thanks

Gary

Comment

Working...
          X