manual Credit card transaction How??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manual Credit card transaction How??

I have a big offline promotion about to start and im sure i will get quiet a few off-line transaction and i cant work out how do i perform manual transaction in Actinics V7, i.e. say i have a Buddha ( thats what i sell mainly)
    its £50 but i have agreed to let the customer have it for £40 damaged, returning customer etc, how do i do a manual transaction for £40 without adjusting the website visible price?

i went though the help topics last night but they mentioned a payment
    wizard that seemed different from the version of actinics i have? . i went
    into orders and done new order found the product but it only quoted the fixed website
    prices without letting me adjust the price down, also did not let me input
    credit card detail etc.

Or can i add an adjustment say percentage discount on actinics saved price

I need to be able to do this while i have a customer on the telephone or face to face in house, so it need to be straight foward, thanks for reading this thread and i hope you can help.

Kind Regards

Krono
    www.sitandsmile.com
    A Touch of Siam for the modern home

Manual payments have to be done manually using whatever means your CC processor / PSP provides. Usually via a page you can access once you've logged into their system.

Sadly Actinic does not allow you to over-ride the product price at present but they do say it's on the to-do list. The only way to get around this is to create a discount of the appropriate amount to bring the total down to the right price.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Many thank so i should be doing this through my payment providers website i use EPDQ from barclays ? if so i will call them in the morning, thank you for your time i look foward to future upgrades (sooner rather then later i hope)

Krono

Comment

EPDQ do support this as their online service includes this facility as standard.

See: http://www.epdq.co.uk/new_customers/...nd_to_end.html

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
        X