Mozilla FireFox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webyourbusiness
    I just placed two orders, hit cancel on the worldpay site, then return to merchant site - both worked - one was IE and one firefox....
    Thanks for your efforts webyourbusiness. Cancelling seems to work fine, its just when processing the reciept page something seems to go wrong in Firefox (and Safari)

Originally posted by webyourbusiness
    One thing I noticed, but it doesn't seem to be affecting things, is that your scripts have the extension .pl.cgi - why do you have a double extension?
    I've no idea, It's not the kind of thing I'd have changed or done deliberatly. Could it be causing the trouble outlined above in Firefox?

Thanks

Shane
    www.pride.ie

Comment

well we can't really test that without ordering via worldpay - you should open a support ticket with Actinic, although it might well be something that is completely beyond their control - ie, browser malfunctions...

It might help if you had the EXACT version of the firefox and safari - ie, major and minor version numbers, as this could be a known problem with a patch or bug-fix...

regards

Greg
      Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
      Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
      NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Comment

I realise you can't test it, I don't expect you to make a purchase, but I thought someone might have had the same problems with Firefox or have a general idea what was going wrong from the description of the problem.

I'll ask the lads what versions of Firefox they're used. [ he got back to me, Firefox 1.0.3]

I've a ticket opened with WorldPay. I'll do the same with Actinic.

Thanks for your help,

Shane
        www.pride.ie

Comment

don't expect any help from WorldPay - they'll blame the cart immediately... "it's not our system".
          Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
          Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
          NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Comment

Working...
          X