Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Products and Sections Disappeared

Hi

I have had a number of 1st level sections (containing many sub-sections and prodicts) disappear without a trace - almost as if I deleted and purged them - which I am sure I didn't.

Also - within a section of c. 30 products - I have had 7 products disappear (again as if deleted and purged) however each of these products had a seperate sub-section and these have NOT disapeared. This gives me confidence that I did not delete by mistake as I would of had to open each section in turn and delete product within.

Anyways - I am trying to get these products and sections back. I have a back-up from a few days ago which should still have the missing products.

Using V7 Catalog - is there any way of selecting the missing sections and products and copying across?
    KJ Beckett
    Men's Clothing & Accessories
    Cufflinks, Underwear, Ties, Grooming Products
    Bath, England
    Fast delivery to UK, USA and worldwide.
    Men's Fashion Blog

Hi there

If you had a backup, it would be much easier if you install v7 on another machine, imported the old snapshot, then cut all products expect for the missing section and products, then simply exported it as a csv file. (via 'File | Export').
    Then you would simply import it back into Actinic.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

have they disappeared off your website or from within actinic.. if they have disappeared from your website but not actinic, make sure you haven't got old versions of those pages within your site folder that may not have contained those sections..
      Jenny
      Hanson Web Design
      www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
      jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
      Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

Working...
      X