Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing text colours within actinic

Hi
    I have added some links onto my homepage to help with navigation within my site. However the Text can only be seen when you position the mouse over the point where the text is situated. I presume this is because the colour of the text is the same as the background and it is only seen when it is highlighted with the mouse over function. I would like to know how to change this original colour.
    I am using actinic v7.03

My site can be seen at:
    http://tapnation.co.uk/index.html

and the links that I am referring to are situated under the 'SHOP' button down the left hand side.

Hi, I can see the text..eg
    BATHROOM TAPS

KITCHEN TAPS

You can change your colours in Design | Colors for just the links.. You could create different colours for just those links within the html if you are able to.
    jenny
    Hanson Web Design
    www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

The pale blue links work OK against the dark blue in the sections but is hard to discern against the pale blue background of the navigation bar on the left

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks Guys.
        I found that if I darkened the colour in Design / Colours it made the 'continue shopping' link text in the pop up pages hard to see. So as suggested I changed the colour in the HTML.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X