Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess that Font ?

Hi all,

I hate to keep asking questions but...........

Im trying to create 2 buttons 'Terms' and 'Help' for my site and they have to be exactly the same style as the originals. Unfortunately I don't know which font Actinic used ? I have found the colour rgb code but not much good without the correct font.

If only they were included with the template, the word 'Info' really doesn't say 'Terms and conditions' to me !

Ive attached a button to this thread, looks like comic sans but its not

Cheers

Mick
    Attached Files
    Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Looks like Verdana to me?
    Tracey
    Tracey

Comment

Unfortunately its something else, probably a custom job that I haven't got.

I can live without it if ness, whats more annoying is the 'palette background' taking on the colour of 'palette colour 2' and then reverting to white (chosen colour) every time someone browses a different page

It could easily make one feel a bit dizzy.

Mick
      Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

Actually this forum does it too, all goes blue then drops everything in. Maybe im just too fussy
        Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

you could choose a new font and redo all the buttons - then they'd look the same.

Comment

Or you can email Actinic Support and ask them - I'm sure they'll be able to tell you and let you have the font if you ask really nicely
            Cheers,

Ollie
            The Classic Network

Comment

Working...
            X