Order Shipped Emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Shipped Emails

I may be missing something really obvious and simple here, but do any of you more experienced users know the best way to send out the 'Order Shipped' emails at the end-of-day?

I would have thought there would be a way of selecting all of that particular days despatches, and sending all the 'shipped' emails, all at once. But I can't see it. I seem to need to go into each individual order, and then go to the mail tab to send them, one-by-one.

Thanks.
    Graham

We use Mole End's One Stop Order Processing to send the end of day shipment confirmations (http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...rsInfoDet.html)

By putting Parcelforce's tracking reference in the order user defined box we are able to include all tracking information for customers which no doubt saves a few 'phone calls to us.
    Mike Julien

www.wheesh.com

Comment

Thanks Mike.

The product that Mike mentions can be used to send emails out in batches so you can email all of the customers for a day with a single click which makes it a very efficient way to send out order shipped emails.

If you would like to play with the product then you can download a free trial from the URL below :

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...rocessing.html

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

So the answer to sending bulk emails is Actinic won't, but Jan can!

Thank you for the information. I'll be downloading One Stop Order Processing tomorrow to check it out

Comment

Originally posted by wheesh
          By putting Parcelforce's tracking reference in the order user defined box we are able to include all tracking information for customers which no doubt saves a few 'phone calls to us.
          Which box is that? I'm assuming it's one you can pull into the email template!
          Martin Cutbill

Amazingly using Actinic to sell Absinthe since V2

Comment

We enter the tracking code for each shipment into the "User Defined" field on the delivery address section and the we've amended Jan's order despatched e-mail template to give the Parcelforce tracking URL (or Royal Mail if it's gone Recorded or Special) and pick up the "User defined" field.

Then at the end of the day we use Jan's program to select all orders despatched that day, sort into Royal Mail or Parcelforce, tick the boxes and send out 60 or 160 emails at once depending how many orders we've shipped that day. The whole e-mailing operation takes a minute whether it's 60 orders or at Xmas time a few hundred.
            Mike Julien

www.wheesh.com

Comment

Working...
            X