Help - 1st product on each page not adding to cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help - 1st product on each page not adding to cart

I am having a problem with my new site - www.shoppingfrombritain.com (using smart design, with me making some changes to it)

On the first line on every product page the "add to basket" icon is not active. On every other product on the page it works. I have had a look at the html and think that the code might be missing a the <form> stuff before the 1st product?

If I set the design option to "quantity on confirmation page" then the icon works, however I want "quantity on product page"

I guess I might have cocked up some html edit along the way, but any ideas as to which template/variable the missing stuff is set up in, and why is works OK on all other product rows on the page?

cheers in advance

Tim
    Tim

www.shoppingfrombritain.com

Originally posted by Tim
    I am having a problem with my new site - www.shoppingfrombritain.com (using smart design, with me making some changes to it)

On the first line on every product page the "add to basket" icon is not active. On every other product on the page it works. I have had a look at the html and think that the code might be missing a the <form> stuff before the 1st product?

If I set the design option to "quantity on confirmation page" then the icon works, however I want "quantity on product page"

I guess I might have cocked up some html edit along the way, but any ideas as to which template/variable the missing stuff is set up in, and why is works OK on all other product rows on the page?

cheers in advance

Tim
    Tim,

If you could send me the Act_Product*.html and the Act_Primary*.html, I will have a look. I am using the same theme and have modified mine extensivly also. Four eyes are usually better...

Take good care,
    Eagle
    Isaiah 40:31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Comment

It's definitely your Product Template. The following lines are mandatory at the top

<!-- ProductLine HTML begin -->
      <!-- Insert HTML for the top of the individual product -->
      NETQUOTEVAR:INCLUDE Act_ProductSeparator.html
      NETQUOTEVAR:ENDSEPARATOR
      NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTFORMBEGIN

(the NETQUOTEVAR:INCLUDE Act_ProductSeparator.html may be omitted or commented out)

And you must have these at the bottom

NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTFORMEND
      NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT
      <!-- Insert HTML for the bottom of the individual product -->
      <!-- ProductLine HTML end -->
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
        It's definitely your Product Template. The following lines are mandatory at the top

(the NETQUOTEVAR:INCLUDE Act_ProductSeparator.html may be omitted or commented out)

And you must have these at the bottom

Hi Norm,
        I am looking at his Act_ProductLineTable.html, and all those lines seem to be there as they should. I am baffled, I don't see anything different.

Code:
        <!-- NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTIMAGE -->
          <tr>
            <td valign="TOP" align="LEFT" colspan="2"> NETQUOTEVAR:TEMPLATEBEGINXML 
              <a name="NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTANCHOR"><span class="actregular"><b>NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTNAME</b></span></a>
              <span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTREF <br>
              NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTDESCRIPTION&nbsp;NETQUOTEVAR:EXTINFOLINK</span>NETQUOTEVAR:EXTINFOBUTTON
              <span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTBEGINLINKNETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTLINKTEXTNETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTENDLINK
        	NETQUOTEVAR:PRICEEXPLANATION </span><br>     
         <b>NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE</b>
              <span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:DISCOUNTINFO </span>
              <span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:OTHERINFOPROMPT </span>
              <span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:DATEPROMPT </span>
        	  <span class="actxsmall"> NETQUOTEVAR:CARTERRORXML </span>
            </td>
            <td align="LEFT" valign="TOP"> <span class="actxsmall">
        			NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY
        			<Actinic:ACTIONS>NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON</Actinic:ACTIONS>
        		    </span>NETQUOTEVAR:TEMPLATEENDXML</td>
          </tr>

Eagle
        Isaiah 40:31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Comment

Resequence the lines as per my post earlier. It is essential that NETQUOTEVAR:ENDSEPARATOR precedes NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTFORMBEGIN
          That'll be it.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
            Resequence the lines as per my post earlier. It is essential that NETQUOTEVAR:ENDSEPARATOR precedes NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTFORMBEGIN
            That'll be it.
            Ak So, I didn't Know dat... Learn something new everyday....

Comment

Sorted

Brilliant - sorted now. Thanks for this folks, been looking for hours and not got there. You've saved me more of the same.

Tim
              Tim

www.shoppingfrombritain.com

Comment

Working...
              X