Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fatal Error on exporting snapshot.

Hi Guys,

I wonder if you can help - I'm getting the falling fatal error when I try to export a snapshot of the site - any ideas?

FATAL ERRORS
    (File SnapshotWizard.cpp, Line 816) - Archive error 5 - The compression operation failed
    Library error - Can not open file C:\Program Files\Actinic v7.1\Sites\BTG Animal Health\ActinicCatalog.mdb ! has been caught.

Thanks

Linda
    www.bridgingthegaptoanimalhealth.com
    Best Regards
    www.yourxocaistore.co.uk - for all your Healthy Chocolate Needs - yes I did say 'Healthy Chocolate'
    www.bridgingthegap2.co.uk - for a range of natural health and wellness products
    www.youraloestore.co.uk - for Forever Living's Aloe Vera Products

First make sure you have a BACKUP for your site by creating a snapshot and make a copy of the site folder.

Try compact your database [housekeeping | compact databases] tick the database/s and click OK, this will close Actinic, open up Actinic and then refresh your site [web | refresh website]...failing that you could un-install Actinic and re-install, import your backup snapshot and refresh your site, this usually works!

If this sounds to severe, try doing a search on here for the same error.

Comment

Compacting should fix that error
      Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Compacting always sorts that error for me - but be aware if you are over-writing an existing back-up this tends to get deleted with the error - so always best to keep a seperate back-up as well say every day or at least once a week rather than continually saving to the same file.

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Make sure you dont have anything else that is accessing the database open. I always get this error if our City-Link label printing software is open.

Comment

Also, make sure you don't have a fragment highlighted in the content tree when you export the snapshot. This causes an error in 7.0.1 and 7.0.2

Comment

Working...
            X