Drop Down Menu and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drop Down Menu and more

Hello, I just downloaded the trial demo versian of this software. I am wondering want or were I need to go to learn more on customizing my website. I am in the process of trying to open an online store and wanted to know if anyone here could let me know of any websites or tutorials that would better help me create a more refined website. I am a very quick learner and have no problem learning new skills when it comes to the computer but I just need a nudge in the right direction. I mainly want to know how to make simple stuff, like for example drop down menu, roll over text, etc.. simple stuff but also I want to learn how to create more advanced stuff as well. I have no html or any other web design experience so any help in were I could find some resorces would greatly be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Here - and:

C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Starter Guide
    assuming default installation location - there are 2 PDFs which will help you considerably...

if you have no HTML - you might have a steep learning curve... drop-down menus - visit Norman Rouxel's site for those (some HTML experience is required).

Good luck!
    Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
    Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
    NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Comment

Working...
    X