Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic V7.0.3 White Screen

Good Afternoon,

We have upgraded to version 7.0.3 and in the orders screen when we try to switch from pending orders into completed we get a white screen and the program closes. We can switch from pending into PSP pending, but that is the only option we have.

If we can't get it sorted I will roll back to 7.0.1 which was the last version that I consider worked properly!

Any help gratefull received

Regards
    John Sollars
    MD at Stinkyink.Com
    Ph 01746 781020
    Fx 01746 781698
    Em John (at) Stinkyink dot Com

Hi there

I havent come across that problem before, do you recieve any error messages or does it just close?

Do you have a lot of orders in the completed tab?

One thing you can try, is to compact the databases, go to Housekeeping | Compact databases, and select both Shipping and Catalog - Actinic will then close, when you open it again, try switching between pending and completed again.

Comment

White Screen

Hi James,

Sorry, we compact the databases every day as part of our houskeeping. There is no error message it just closes the program. We have about 20K orders on the completed, but the problem does not occur with 7.0.1 or 7.0.2

Regards
      John Sollars
      MD at Stinkyink.Com
      Ph 01746 781020
      Fx 01746 781698

Comment

Strange...

Have you got the 7.0.1 or 7.0.2 snapshot handy, so you can send it in so I can see if I can import it into 7.0.3?

You can email it to the contact us link at the bottom of the page - and put it to the attention of James!

Comment

Snapshot

Hi James,

I haven't got a previous version snapshot, and anyway it is a 50Mb file! which is a bit much to email. I can ftp you a snapshot to your server?

Regards
          John Sollars
          MD at Stinkyink.Com
          Ph 01746 781020
          Fx 01746 781698

Comment

Hi John

I have just send you an email with some ftp details, please upload it there, and we will check it out.

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi John

I have been checking your snapshot today and yesterday and cannot recreate the problem. When i go to "Completed" and "Pending", Actinic works fine for me. So i wonder if it a memory issue on your PC, especially since the completed tabs has alot of information here.
              Are you running any antivirus or crashguard software in the background, if so, try closing them down, and open Actinic.

Kind Regards
              Nadeem Rasool
              SellerDeck Development

Comment

Setup

Hi

Nadeem, Actinic is running on my server with 1GB of memory. Symantec corporate anti virus is running, but has only just been installed and the program was crashing prior to that.

The program was working fine in 7.0.2 and 7.0.1. IF we can't see a solution I'll roll back to 7.0.1 which was the last instance I had of a trouble free installation

Regards
                John Sollars
                MD at Stinkyink.Com
                Ph 01746 781020
                Fx 01746 781698

Comment

Working...
                X