Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offline orders CRASH V7 HELP!

Hi guys, urgent problem.

I am running Business version 7.0.2.0.0.0 ELCA, it is crashing big time.

We have the online site up and running which is great but also we take orders over the phone and through the post.

So with V7 we very pleased to be able to enter orders offline, however, this process is CRASHING V7. This has only occurred since setting up a discount on the site. The discount was only on 1 Delivery period (April), I set-up a product group to include our entire pick and mix products in that month. The discount trigger was 5 units and would be worth £11.50 so it would be a free selection for the people it was open to.

Discount was set up fine, then we go and click on “New Order” and Actinic crashes.

When I re open Actinic it has half placed order, which needs to be deleted.

Please can someone explain this I have attached the error message if that helps. Need to sort!!

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Mash

Any ideas? And how do I report this problem to Actinic, major bug!
    Mash

Comment

It sounds like something has gone wrong with your database. You need someone to take a look at it and fix it.

If you have an Actinic Cover support contract, you can call our team and have them take a look at it. If you don't have Actinic Cover, then you can register an email support query at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

We do have Actinic Cover so how do I go about getting them to have a look at the database, and what do they need?

Regards Mash
        Mash

Comment

Call the sales team on 0845 129 4800. They can put you through to the support team.

Comment

Hi Guys, to complete the story, as we had Actinic cover, sent guys at support a snapshot and the solution was simple .... just upgrade to version 7.0.3 using the patch and it fixed this offline order crash.

Very pleased about.

Mash
            Mash

Comment

Working...
            X