Removing comma in prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing comma in prices

I want to get rid of the comma that is inserted as a thousand seperator in prices. For instance - Actinic will display £1,199 but I want it to display £1199. Anyone know where I can find this?
    TIA
    Marc-Man

Removing comma in prices - any suggestions?

Anyone able to help on this?

I want to get rid of the comma that is inserted as a thousand seperator in prices. For instance - Actinic will display £1,199 but I want it to display £1199. Anyone know where I can find this?
    TIA
    Marc-Man

Comment

Hi there

Within the application, this is hardcoded, but on the website, i am not too sure. I will ask the development if this can be done.

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi there,

Found some information. What you need to do is to open the ActinicCatalog.mdb which is found in your site1 folder (C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1) in Access2000. Once you have opened this, find and doubleclick the [Currencies] table and for British pounds change [IMONGROUPING] value from '3' to '0'.

Should work now.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks Nadeem, that's done the trick - your help is very much appreciated.

Just a quick note to anyone wishing to do the same: Make sure you restart Actinic after making the change to the mdb file and before uploading the changes or else it won't work.

Cheers
          Marc-Man

Comment

Working...
          X