Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot read all of Email sent from Order Area

Hi,

I sent email from the customer area in Actinic (open order, go to Mail tab).
    Unfortunately, the sent email is unaccessible - I cannot open it.
    I cannot scroll down to read the bottom of the email.
    I cannot even copy parts of the email message that was sent from here.

How can I
    1 - Scroll down to read the parts of the email that is not shown from this tab?
    2 - Copy parts of the email?

Hi there

Are you getting any information from the email, or does it just appear blank, even when you double click on the email. Please could you upload an image, so it will make the issue more clearer.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Image attached

Hi,

I uploaded the image. I also removed the names, phone number, etc. So don't get confused.

You can try this yourself by opening the order and send an email to the customer. Make it a long one, like "Order Received".

After it is sent, you can no longer copy the text in the email or scroll down below the pane.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi there

Yes, i can recreate it, it seems after clicking on "Send Now" within the email template, this marks the email as sent, so when you click on it, its greys out. However when you close the order and open it again, and go back to the mail, you should see that it allows you to edit the content of the mail.
        I've checked this on: 5.1.6 CNNA

Can you please try this? and what version of Actinic are you running?

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Does not work.

Hi Nadeem,
          This does not work with an email aready SENT. I cannot edit a sent email. I cannot even copy the sent email. I cannot scroll down the sent email.
          v. 5.1.6.1.0.33 CNNA

I can send another New email and edit it before I send it. But after it is sent, there is no way to edit or copy the contents. No way to scroll down.

The only way I can copy the contents of a sent email is to open the database with Access, which is cumbersome.

Comment

Hi there

Strange, because it does not do this for me. Like i had written before
            this marks the email as sent, so when you click on it, its greys out. However when you close the order and open it again, and go back to the mail, you should see that it allows you to edit the content of the mail.
            This issues requires investigation, so i would suggest for you to open a email ticket.
            If you are a US client, simply go to the following site.
            If you are a UK client, then go here

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
            X