X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

parent page returns to top after extended info clicked

Hi
    Since we upgraded to Dev 7.03
    the parent page jumps back to the top of the page, after an extended info button is clicked.

If there any way to stop the page going back to the top ???
    This is unbelievable annoying !

Thanks in advance
    B
    www.outbackdirect.co.uk
    www.sipuk.co.uk
    www.ryobidirect.co.uk

Actinic have changed ShowPopUp in actiniccore.js to refresh the main page if it was still loading when the popup is clicked. This is because the page would stop loading if a popup was clicked which would hurt large pages via slow connections.

The variable that tells when the page has loaded is set by Act_Primary.html. Actinic use the ONLOAD in the <BODY...> tag to do this by altering the PreloadImages routine (in actiniccore.js that loads all rollover navigation images) to set the flag.

However you're not using this (you don't have any rollover images). I'm not sure if this is because you've customised Act_Primary.html to remove the onload netquotevar or if that's just what happens when you don't have any image based navigation.

Here's a fix to try. Edit Act_Primary.html and look for the <BODY ....> tag. Amend it to start like <BODY OnLoad="bPageIsLoaded=true;" ....>

Let me know if that helps.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thank you Norman

Thats works fine.

Your a jewel

Thanks again :-)
      B
      www.outbackdirect.co.uk
      www.sipuk.co.uk
      www.ryobidirect.co.uk

Comment

Sorry about the long boring explanation. I did it so that it might help others experiencing this new behaviour.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X