Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display a FORM after payment

Hello there

I am new to Actinic and so far quite impressed. I am just about to start building a small website that offers a few products and one particular service.

The service is by way of access to a complex FORM that accepts criteria and produces a mathmatical answer (a bit like a mortgage calculator but it's not).

Naturally, I must only allow access to this FORM once payment has been cleared by WorldPay or PayPal.

Can the forum recommend any methods for acheiving this in Actinic.

For example, can the auto-responder email from WorldPay or PayPal be tailored to contain an URL to the FORM.

TIA

You could set a digital download file to have the URL of the online form

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Digitable Download

Thanks for that. Unfortunately, I do not have the Digitable Download tab available because I'm using Actinic 25 7, which is not the Business or Developer version.

Comment

You could use a customised E-mail and Jan's (Mole-End.biz) automation plugins to send an e-mail with the form details. You also have a choice to say where the shopper will go after completing a purchase.
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

You can add extra text to products that's only visible in the completed order. See View / Business Settings / Options / Product Description in Reports - Enable Extended Product Description for Customer Reports. Check this and your Products will have an extra tab where you can enter the URL of the form.

That will only get that info into the order and printed reposts.

However I did a patch (see www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/) that adds that info to the Customer Confirmation Email. That might do the trick.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman

That's really helpful stuff...

Comment

Working...
            X