Adding tell a friend - I can't find where to begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding tell a friend - I can't find where to begin

Hi. I'm trying to follow the instructions to add the 'tell a friend' but the following line:

<span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR: DATEPROMPT </span>

isn't in my Act_ProductLine

Has anybody else on 7.0.3 found this? and how did you solve it,

Thanks
    www.compendia.co.uk
    Compendia Traditional Games and Puzzles
    www.toogoods-games.co.uk
    Wooden carrom board handmade in the UK

The <span> tags may be different but NETQUOTEVAR: DATEPROMPT should be there. It's a required NETQUOTEVAR (but is only used if you prompt for a Date input field (like a delivery time) as part of a products options).

If that doesn't help please post a link to the 'tell a friend' article you mentioned so we can see what it says.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I find the following works fine inserted into a fragment, you can have it on any page you like and not on others.

!!<<CENTER><font color="000066"><B>Do your friends like bargains? Why not tell them where to find them </B><I>'click' the link below to</I><BR>
      <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">

<!-- Begin
      function isPPC() {
      if (navigator.appVersion.indexOf("PPC") != -1) return true;
      else return false;
      }
      if(isPPC()) {
      document.write('<b><SPAN class="actxxsmall">Send </SPAN><A HREF=\"mailto:\?subject\=Take a look at this page I found, ' + document.title + '?body=You can see this page at: ' + window.location + '\" onMouseOver="window.status=\'Send your friends e-mail about this page\'; return true" TITLE="Send your friends e-mail about this page"><SPAN class="actxxsmall">this page</SPAN><\/A> <SPAN class="actxxsmall">to a friend</SPAN></b>');
      }
      else { document.write('<b><SPAN class="actxxsmall">Send </SPAN><A HREF=\"mailto:\?body\=Take a look at this page I found, ' + document.title + '. You can see this page at: ' + window.location + '\" onMouseOver="window.status=\'Send your friends e-mail about this page\'; return true" TITLE="Send your friends e-mail about this page"><SPAN class="actxxsmall"><font color="RED">this page</FONT></SPAN><\/A> <SPAN class="actxxsmall">to a friend</SPAN></b>');
      }
      // End -->
      </script>

</CENTER>>!!

Comment

Cheers

Thanks very much guys, it does now seem to be working, much appreciated.
        www.compendia.co.uk
        Compendia Traditional Games and Puzzles
        www.toogoods-games.co.uk
        Wooden carrom board handmade in the UK

Comment

I would also like to thank Pete, very useful

Kind regards
          Karen
          Kind Regards
          Karen

Charmed Cards & Crafts

Comment