Digital download (from newbie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital download (from newbie)

Please help. I am testing Actinic Business to confirm that I can create a site to include .mp3 tracks for purchase and download. I have followed the info in the help file but when I try purchasing one or more tracks I do not get a link to the .mp3 file to be able to download it. I realise I must be doing something wrong! Should I create a folder called DD in the site folder and put the .mp3 files in it - and create the links to these? I'm sure the solution is simple!!!!

The Digital Download file should be specified in the Product Details screen. It might no be there in the demo version?
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

No joy

Thanks for your response - Yes I am using the 30 day trial; version of Actinic - and the "digital download" tab is available in the product details screen. I have added the path and filename to be downloaded here - but in the "receipt" and the email following an order I find there is no active link to the file. I've tried putting the mp3 files in the main site folder - and also in a folder called "dd" that I have created on my home PC - but still no joy.

Comment

I remember this error from a few weeks back. A search and read through some threads might help
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

No problem

Glad you got it fixed.
          Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Great voice that girl has
            Owner of a broken heart

Comment

I'll pass on the compliment - the two girls are my daughters!

Comment

Working...
              X