Problems with automatic transfer to the Protx VSP secure server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with automatic transfer to the Protx VSP secure server

Hi - I have been testing using the Protx form product without any problems. I have flicked over from testing to production within the Actinic business settings.

This has removed the submit button from the bounce page as it now supposed to automatically transfer you to the Protx server - this is not happening.

I have had a look at the code for the page generated for the bounce. The differences I can see between this and the test page are:

1. Removal of all code between the NETQUOTEDEL:TESTMODE lines.
    2. Modifed the name of the server to receive the form details from test to live.
    3. inserted the following javascript code into the head:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
    <!--
    function onLoad()
    {
    document.formOCC.submit();
    }
    //-->
    </SCRIPT>

I cannot see why the automatic redirection is not working. Can anybody help?
    Regards
    David

Check you have got NETQUOTEVAR:ONLOAD within the <body> tab of the overall layout template that is being used for the checkout. This is set in (and can be edited via) 'Design | Options | Sections'.

The other thing you could consider doing is removing the NETQUOTEDEL:TESTMODE tags that surround the

<INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT NAME="\&quot;SUBMIT\&quot;" VALUE="Next&gt;">

button as this will at least give you back the button whilst you try and figure out what is happening.

Comment

Thanks Chris - I checked the code and I had commented NETQUOTEVAR:ONLOAD out.
      Regards
      David

Comment

Working...
      X