Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cart and refreshing prices?

Hi,

I would like to allow customers/ non customers to browers my site and and make an order then login.
    I'd also like to send customers emails with links to special offer products so they can add them striaght to their cart.

This is all ok until the logged customer is on a different price schedule then they loss the cart items and have to start again?

Any ideas?

Many Thanks

Jay Cee

Hi Jason,

not so much an answer but just curious as to why allow people to login after they have ordered or is it just to allow people the opportunity if they forget to login at first entry?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I'm currently building a pervious order page so they can re-enter their items from the last order which works fine until they login.

Also some of my customers do forget to login and get when they loss their cart items

Many Thanks

Jay Cee

Comment

Hi there

Also some of my customers do forget to login and get when they loss their cart items
        Hmmm that strange, i tried uploading a default site, setup a trade price schedule, then create one customer account. Added the calculator product, view cart, then logged in, once i logged in the cart details where still there.Try this on your site, add a product, view the cart, then log in.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X