Large number of permutations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large number of permutations

Hi all. I'm working on setting up a site using the Actinic V7 trial. Everything seems to be working out like I want, with the exception of some layout things that I need to figure out.

I've got a lot of items that I sell that have A LOT of different options. I spent almost an entire day working on one product and all of the various pricing permutations. From what I can tell, it seems to be an Actinic flaw that I can't just assign a price to an option and it will figure out the permutations.

Is there an easy way to set them up? I've looked at exporting them to Excel, but they're very hard to read and they take up so much room that I can't fit the permutation description column onto the same screen as the price column, so I have to toggle back and forth.

I'd like to figure this out before my trial runs out because it will be a major factor in if I purchase Actinic or not.

I've got a lot more items to enter and some of them will have far too many permutations to make it feasible to enter manually.

Thank you,

Eric
    Perpetual Products.

It sounds like you have options that affect prices. You will be able to setup components to add the price of different options together to make the final price.

Set up the option as a product then link the component to this
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

I guess I don't follow what you're saying. Am I following the Products Built from Add-ons example that came with the software?

Comment

Hi Eric

Yes that correct, follow the Products Built from Add-ons example that came with the software. You can also go to "Help | Starter Guide" and have a look at page 14 entitled "Creating Choice-Dependent Pricing".

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X