Basket and Qty Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basket and Qty Question

Is is possible to click the add to basket option and have actinic add the minimum qty to the order and then stay on the same page. Quantity could then be changed later on when the order is complete?

I am unsure if that is possible but you could always use Single Add to Cart Button per page, this would allow the customer's selection to be added to the basket in one go with the correct quanities!
    Mash

Comment

thanks for this but when i turn this option on all the products on the page with minimum qtys are added and all my products need to have minimum qtys

Comment

What it sounds like you want, is that you want customers to allways add a default amount to the shopping cart initially, and then allow people to edit quantities once the product has been added to the cart.

To achieve this, first of all change the shopping mode of the site to 'Quantity in Shopping Cart' - this is done in 'Design | Options | Shop Defaults'.

Once you have done this, quantities will only be asked for once the product has been added to the cart.

Comment

Working...
        X