Latest upgrade problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest upgrade problem

I have just applied the latest patch to my copy of Developer. Now, on all my sites I am getting a log in option on the home page. I have never set up any of my sites to use the customer accounts functionality and have not changed anything concerned with this during the upgrade.
    When I look on the view, business settings, ordering tab, in the customer login and ordering section only the "Allow orders from unregistered customers" and the "Enable repeat orders from Unregistered customers" boxes are ticked which by my understanding means that I shouldn't get a login prompt on the home page at all. To make life even more complicated, when you click the log in option on the home page it takes you to the product pages.
    Any ideas anyone? Is this a know bug or have I stumbled on something new / done something wrong or is there another setting I need to check to disable customer accounts? Any help will be greatfully received.
    The url concerned is www.filofills.co.uk although this is happening on all my sites.
    Mark Ebrey
    Swimming Pool Test Strips
    Aquarium Test Strips
    Pond Test Strips
    Home Allergy Testing. Diagnose your allergy symptoms

Hi Mark,

This is a known bug that has been introduced into the latest version. To get rid of the login button completely you need to go to the 'Design' menu and select 'Options' and then 'Navigation'. Location the 'Login' options and remove the images and description. Click 'OK' and update the site and the login buttons will not display on the home page.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

It Worked.

Problem solved. Thanks.
      Mark Ebrey
      Swimming Pool Test Strips
      Aquarium Test Strips
      Pond Test Strips
      Home Allergy Testing. Diagnose your allergy symptoms

Comment

Working...