Nochex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nochex

Does anyone know when Nochex is going to be added to the list of PSP's as this is a cheap alternative for small businesses compared to the usual methods of receiving payments.

this was raised by actinic a while ago, ie did we want it.

Not sure if they went away to do it or not. the main problem being the max amount that NOCHEX take in one transaction

Comment

This is on the wish list and currently being investigated.

Comment

Any Further

Just wondering if psp providers have been updated to include nochex!

Anyone know.

Cheers

Comment

Nochex are currently developing an integration with Actinic. Contact Nochex for more details.

Comment

Nochex

Thanks Chris

Just spoke to Nochex, seem a little unsure whats what, the chap I spoke to anyway. said it maybe a month??

Have Actinic done thier bit?

Q. If not, is it possible to intergrate psps not included in the PSP settings by amending perl code? Difficulty on a 1 - 10?

Just thought it may give me something to do over the weekend, beats mowing the lawn!

Regards

Terry

Comment

I would definitely go for '10' on the difficulty scale on that one.

Once Nochex have developed an interface, they hand it over to us for testing and integration. We are still waiting on them for the moment.

Comment

Nochex

Hi
                Does anyone know?

> Has Nochex delivered their interface to Actinic?
                > Has Actinic done a patch for Nochex?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Nochex

Hi

For anyone wanting to intergrate Nochex, could I suggest you chase them to push harder with thier programming side of things.

It is with them at the moment, then it has to go back to Actinic for their part, still some time off I would guess.

Nochex Contact Paul Smith 0113 223 7328. Paul@nochex.com

Cheers

Terry

Comment

Is there any progress on the Nochex integration front? they do mention/link to actinic on their help pages.
                    Whipperleys Military & Outdoor Clothing Ltd http://www.whipperleys.co.uk

Comment

They are coding away at the moment. We have given them a call today to find out how they are getting on.

As soon as they are finished we'll test it and include it in a new PSPSetup.exe file.

Comment

Great, because Paypal need some competition!
                        Whipperleys Military & Outdoor Clothing Ltd http://www.whipperleys.co.uk

Comment

Has this been done yet?

Comment

No - as far as I know, Nochex have not completed their integration.

Comment

Not Yet

As of this date Actinic and Nochex are not yet integrated.

Actinic tell me if they do get it together, it will be for v6 only.

Check out our website (http://www.stuff-for-computers.co.uk).
                              I think we have done a decent job of semi-integration.
                              (Please enter your name as "DELETE ME" so we don't get lots of duff orders through)

Email me for details if you want to know how we did it.
                              (We use v5)
                              anthony@sfc
                              Webmaster at Stuff for Computers
                              www.stuff-for-computers.co.uk
                              anthony@stuff-for-computers.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X