Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of Stock Email Us

Hi

I have been trying to create an "email us form" that can be clicked on for each out of stock item.

At the moment I have a crude version in place that links to a custom html page containing the actinic code from the standard v7 email form.

This works but - when the user submits the form - the success message page is the taken from the main site (and therefore contains top/side nav etc). I would like to have just the message.

See example: http://www.kjbeckett.com/acatalog/Ab...__000195_.html . This is live but happy for you to send test emails to see the end to end process!

Also if the user incorrectly completes the form - the pop up contents once again reverts back to the main site (and therefore contains top/side nav etc) which I would like to stop (e.g. have the form only within the pop-up).

I am struggling to understand which code I need to isolate and grab (use asa a template) to do this. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Many thanks. Paul

ps. If I get that working - I was also considering also having the particular product reference automatically entered into the subject field - is this possible?
    KJ Beckett
    Men's Clothing & Accessories
    Cufflinks, Underwear, Ties, Grooming Products
    Bath, England
    Fast delivery to UK, USA and worldwide.
    Men's Fashion Blog

I can help with the reference number bit:

Save the pop up page as a .php and then create a hidden field called 'ref' or whatever you want. Make the value of the field
    Code:
    <? print"$ref"; ?>
    Then update the pop up link to go to the php page and add the reference. You should end up with something like:
    Code:
    (filename).php?ref=NETQUOTEVAR:PRODREF

Let me know how you get on.
    Cheers,

Ollie
    The Classic Network

Comment

Working...
    X