Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoicecountry?

Hi,

I've been beating my head against a brick wall on this one. Gold star to whoever can rescue my skull and the brickwork....

My client has decided that he wants the font colour on the basket and checkout pages a different colour from the bulk of the site.

I've created a new css style which I have now used on the rows on Act_Order01.html ( e.g. <td bgcolor="NETQUOTEVAR:CHECKOUTBG" class="bg_checkout_header">NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEPROMPT000</td> )

This works absolutely fine except for the 'Country' and 'Deliver to separate delivery address' fields where the 'United Kingdom' and 'No' next to the [change] buttons still appear in the standard actxsmall colour. (i.e. the next page when you're checking out and have selected that you don't want to deliver to a different address)

The page is obviously pulling these elements through from somewhere else (Design text id 2067?) but I can't work out how to assign a class to it.

(1) Does the above make sense?
    (2) Help!

Many thanks in advance.

Nic

Hi Nic

(1) Yes it does make sense

(2) Try going into "Design | Text", click on the "Go To" button. Phase -1, ID 1973

Try changing instead, to what you want

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem,

just the ticket. I'd never have found it, so thanks!

Please feel free to download and print out your gold star from http://www.scrapmetalworks.com/photo...old%20star.jpg

Cheers

Nic

Comment

Hi Nic

Many thanks appreciate the gold star.

I'd never have found it, so thanks!
        If you download the Advane User Guide v7 there is a full list of what each fields are in "Design | Text".

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X