Add to cart button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add to cart button

Hi have been using the single add to cart button on my pages for the website im working on, we have decided we want to change this and have add to cart by each product, however i dont seam to be able to uncheck the radio button for single add to cart can some body tell me where i'm going wrong.

Thanks
    //four foot and clean// multimedia design and interactive video//

Hi David,

Which button are you trying to uncheck?

There is Design - Options - Shop Defaults - and then use the radio box to indicate which method you wish to use. Not forgetting that if you use Sections in your layout, you need to look at Layout - Shopping Mode.

Hope this helps!

David
    -----------------------------
    www.synchronisedwebdesign.com

Comment

hi if you look at the site paperman youi will see that the add to cart button at the bottom of each page, whereas I want it next to each product. When I go to design options - shop defaults there is a radio button for single add to cart how do I unselect this option?
      thank you for the quick reply...

Comment

Hi David,

As far as my radio button is concerned, it is possible to click on it with the mouse and either remove or put a tick in the box. Then tick Quantity on Product Page.

As you use Sections in your layout, you then need to click on each section and click on the layout mode you require.

hth,

David
        -----------------------------
        www.synchronisedwebdesign.com

Comment

Hi sorry its taken me so long to get back but i still cant un-check the radio button, I can check it in the other box but that just changes the button to text.

So does any one know how I can get rid of the single add to cart button and replace it with a add to cart button next to each product ?

Comment

In the details for a section have a look at Layout > Shopping Mode
            Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Hi yes that is the section that i'm in but i cant find out how to get rid of the single add to cart button.

Comment

Hi David,

Please could you attach to this thread, what you have for "Design | Options | Shop Default". Is the single add to cart button here greyed out and ticked?

Please advise

Kind Regards
                Nadeem Rasool
                SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi sorry for the delay the single add to cart button per page is not greyed out or ticked its just the radio button that i cant alter.

Comment

You need to tick overide default settings
                    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Hi have solved the problem, had to go in to indivdual products and change it in the layout.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X