Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

running two separate sites

Hi

Can someone confirm my suspicions for me...

I have a client who is running Catalog v.6 on their website.
    I now have a new client who wants a new website designed and they have catalog v.7 already.
    1. Can I run version 6 and 7 side by side on the same machine if I install them to different folders??
    2. If I load on v7 to my computer can I run both sites as I have two license keys or as I suspect, do I need the Developer version. If so - can I upgrade to developer from version 7????

Thanks

You can run v6 and v7 on the same machine, yes.
    Do you want to run 2 v7 sites or a v6 and a v7 site, if the latter you should be OK with the license you have. The best thing to do though would be to check with Actinic Sales.
    Cheers,

Ollie
    The Classic Network

Comment

v6 and v7 install into seperate folders and will run happily side-by-side. It may be worth considering upgrading to the Developer version straight away if you are to get further new customers - speak to Actinic if you already have Business v7 and see if they can assist you with an upgrade path to Developer v7

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Great,

What about running two v 7 sites - can I put in two separate serial codes?

Comment

Yes.....as long as you have them. You can only have one site per license key unless you have Developer
          Cheers,

Ollie
          The Classic Network

Comment

Working...
          X