Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swapping PC's - How do I find my licence key?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swapping PC's - How do I find my licence key?

My actinic PC is about to die, so I have installed actinic on a new PC but it is asking for the licence key.

I can't find the CD case/box as I moved house recently and haven't found the box that it is in...

Can I find out the licence key from the existing installation?
    John

It is in housekeeping / security. Make sure that you copy the encryption keys as well.

Also take a copy of your Mole End reports and copy them over manually because Actinic will overwrite them when you reinstall.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

which files do I need to copy for mole end reports?

and I assume that I just re-install moleend batch processing from your install file? and I would copy the report files after the batch processing is installed.
      John

Comment

Mole End setup programs do copy the reports into the appropriate places, however you have a custom report and so this will need to be copied manuallu (unless you are not using it anymore - it is a label report for a Dymo Label Printer), it is called dataentry.rpt and should be in either your site directory or your main actinic directory. I have it here is you don't have it anymore and can email it over to you.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X