Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Import Problems

Hi...

Have run a stock level import test about 15 different ways and it succeeds without errors but ALWAYS bumps the items in the test file OFF their page (subsection) and to the bottom of the section tree.

I have followed the SampleFlatImportFile Stock template and even added the
    Section Page Name
    Section Description

fields to the import .csv file but it still kicks the items OFF of their page and loads them at the bottom of the section by themselves.

I have sent the Actinic V7 Catalog Export file and my last import test
    (POS Stock_2) files to:

communityadmin@actinic.co.uk

Thank You in advance for your help!

Peter Stabler
    Cindy Bourque
    PearlStrings, Inc.
    Peter
    http://www.pearlstrings.com

I hope you don't mind, but I have attached your files below. This forum is primarily for Actinic users to help each other - Actinic Support will only step in if a thread has gone unanswered for two working days.
    Attached Files

Comment

Have you got autogenerate product references switched on in your catalog at all? You can check this on view / business settings / options tab.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Autogenerate is turned off. We created all reference numbers in another program and imported them.
        Peter
        http://www.pearlstrings.com

Comment

I have just imported your file here and it imports the bracelet products into a section called bracelets - I don't know why yours are going elsewhere.

I would suggest submitting a support request (by phone if you have cover, via the form on the actinic website if you don't) to get to the bottom of this.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X