Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special Deliver Instructions?

Hi

As this does not print on the standard invoice is their anyway to remove it from the checkout process?
    Thanks

JoBananas Body Jewellery - Body piercing jewellery, belly bars and ear stretching plugs

Does this print on your standard packing list?
    I use a modified packing list from Mole End, and any delivery instructions are printed below the address at the bottom of the report.

Comment

Our packing list is used for the Mole End Mailing Labels so no use I am afraid.

We have too many orders to check the Actinic Database so I would rather they could not enter any instructions.
      Thanks

JoBananas Body Jewellery - Body piercing jewellery, belly bars and ear stretching plugs

Comment

I don't know about removing it but it prints on the standard invoices if you are using v7.
        Cheers,

Ollie
        The Classic Network

Comment

Lucked out again - using v6
          Thanks

Comment

You can remove this question by using 'Design | Text'.

Just go to 'Design | Text | Web Site (cont) | Shipping and Tax'. Scroll to the bottom of the fields, and untick the box to not ask the question online.

Comment

Brilliant

Thanks guys.
              Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X