order processing on 2 nd machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

order processing on 2 nd machine

If i use one machine for order processing and another for catalouge maintenance and follow the instructions in the advanced user guide by deleting all the template files (all files of the Form Act_*.html) will the order processing machine be able to complete off line orders?.

Would I need to update the order processing machine with a site snapshot everytime I change the website?.

What would happen to existing orders on the order processing machine when upadating it with a site snapshot from the maintenance machine, are they still retained?.

If i have the settings set for site maintenance only set on the pc does it prevent downloading of orders on that PC?.

Sorry for so many questions but I need to be sure before we go ahead with this.

Thanks in advance
    MJ

Anyone know the answer to this ?

Thanks in advance

MJ

Comment

Hi there

order processing machine be able to complete off line orders
      Yes, the only time you would need a site snapshot would be if you have added xx amount of products from the upload machine. Then if someone contacted you asking for the new product, you would need to create one so you could do an offline order for it.

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
      X