Missing files when restoring from Snapshot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing files when restoring from Snapshot

I have upgraded to a new computer and am installing V7 catalog. When I import from my snapshot it appears everything is ok, but I found at least one of my custom act_section.htm templates are missing and it throws an error up. (An example of this would be act_sectionCUSTOM1.htm) This file is there on my old PC in the site1 folder, but not in the new computers site1 folder.

Sure, I can just copy this file directly to the folder but it makes me wonder what else might be missing. I have done quite allot of customisation of templates and can't remember them all.

Whats wrong? Should I manually replace the entire contents of the site1 folder directly? If so, what happens if i need to restore from a snapshot back up one day and not all the files are there?

Thanks for your help.
    Ben

Hi Ben,

I think I need some more information about this to give a reply as to what has happened.

1. Did you also upgrade the actinic software at the same time as moving to a different pc? If so, from what version?

2. Where is this template specified in the software (ie as the default section template or at the section level)?
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X