Site review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site review

As a new Actinic user I would appreciate any comments/suggestions to improve our site - www.whitesconservatories.co.uk

Thanks in advance

The site looks very nice. Its clean, and easy to navigate.

A few minor niggles-

The quick links on the right hand side, could do with being different colours, they don't stand out very well.

The table that contains your logo at the top of the page should really be set to be the same width as the other table which contains the body. (I get round this by placing the logo table in a row at the top of the body table, that way they are always the same width.

The display of the section drop downs, quick search and go button could do with being lined up. You may need to use invisible gifs to acheive this

Comment

I think it realy looks great Nigel.
      I have just started with Actinic last week, never used a shop before so Im really struggling...

Did you start from a blank page or use a template?

I can do the shop side Ok but really having problems positioning text and choosing fonts, colours etc...

Im having to do most of my page content in PhotShop and insert onto page as JPEGS.

This doesnt help me getting stuff into the side bar menus though?

Pheeew

Good luck with your new site.

Regards

Dave C

Comment

Dave

I used the Slimline theme. Originally used the Advance User Guide notes to add the side bar navigation but found Google wouldn't cache the links so added the navigation with html instead (edited the Brochure page layout)

Hope this helps

Nigel

Comment

Working...
        X