Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload Warnings - Easyspace

Hi,

Having trouble uploading to Easyspace's server and get the following message below. It then completely refreshes the website. I've also noticed the site is working slower than usual, particualrly on checkout pages.

I'm a bit worried about the statement "These changes may be an attempt to compromise the site"???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: some files on the website have changed since Actinic last uploaded them. These changes may be an attempt to compromise the site. These files will be completely refreshed. Carefully examine the details of any orders placed via customer accounts since your last upload or download.

Files that have changed are;

Oldaccount.fil
    Oldaddress.fil
    Oldbuyer.fil
    Oldprice.fil
    Oldprod.fil
    Oldtext.fil

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,

John
    www.homecreations.co.uk - www.wastedisposershop.com - www.wastemaidshop.co.uk -

Hi John,

I'm afraid I don't have any answers, but if it's any comfort, I get the same message every morning, well I have for the last week or so. I also host on Easyspace.

Once I've done the first upload of the day any subsequent ones will work ok.

Is this just a problem with Easyspace???

Any others getting the same problem??

Thanks

Garry
    Thanks

Garry

For ALL of your digital photography needs.
    www.photo-scotland.co.uk

Comment

If you are using 7.0.3, I suggest doing a web site purge and refresh via 'Help | Troubleshooting'.

This will take down your site for the duration of the refresh, but it should stop this message from appearing.

Comment

Thanks Chris, but I'm on 6.1.1...

Is there anything similar in to do in this version?

Garry
        Thanks

Garry

For ALL of your digital photography needs.
        www.photo-scotland.co.uk

Comment

Yes.

You need to delete all *.fil and *.cat files in your 'Site1' folder, and also from your online 'acatalog' folder. Also, delete all the Perl files within your 'cgi-bin' online.

Then to a 'Web | Refresh Website'

Comment

Working...
          X