Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice Printing Error

Hi,

I have just setup my site and managed to download some test orders. However when I right click them and attempt to print an invoice, I get the following error..

Error in File C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Invoices.rpt:
    SQL server error.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve

anyone seen this before?

Thanks,

steve

Comment

Hi Steve,

Have you made any chances to the invoice.rpt file? Does the packing list work, or do you get the same error. Please could you advise.

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Outstanding packing lists works ok. I haven't made any changes to invoices.rpt, any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,

Steve

Comment

Hi there,

Try the installing the same version of Actinic, on another machine. Now simply copy the invoice.rpt from the installed machine to the another one, overwriting the problem report.

Once you have done this, simply open Actinic and try printing out an invoice again.

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem,

I have actually already tried this already and it did not work. Confused, as I have not messed with the report since installation, so I am thinking it must be something else.

Steve

Comment

Hi Steve,

Okay then it something in the database, might i suggest if you have Actinic cover contacting our support team on 0845 129 4848, or you could register an email ticket on http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm.

The support team will ask for your snapshot.

Kind Regards
              Nadeem Rasool
              SellerDeck Development

Comment

That error is a fairly common one, it usually means that a procedure in the report does not work or that a field is wrong on the database. It can be displayed as a side effect of other things such as printer problems.

Could you check that the printer you have defined for the invoice report is valid (Actinic saves printer details for each report). To do this open the report selection dialog, select the invoice report and then click on printer setup, make sure that you select a valid printer and then try to print.

The other thing to try is previewing a report, if you can preview but not print then it is almost certainly a printer problem. If you can do neither then their is either something wrong with your report or your printer.

Regards,
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Multichannel order processing
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I have replaced the invoices.rpt file with a new one. Tried a number of printers and tried previewing and printing.. Nothing is working. Very very strange..

Comment

I have the same problem here. I try printing an invoice and up comes the error message

"Error in File C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Invoices.rpt:
                    Request cancelled by the user."

This all occured when I upgraded to the newest 7.0.1.3 version. I looked to make sure it was set on the right printer, I also tried changing printers and no luck. It gives the same error message for both invoice and packing lists.

I was hoping it was a bug that had been noticed by Actinic and they were working on a solution. Guess I'll wait and see...

Comment

Hi Robert,

Why don't you have a look at our knowledge base, here is the article which can fix your problem.

Kind Regards
                      Nadeem Rasool
                      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
                      X