Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems downloading orders via Ordermanager

Hi

I've recently put up a site for a client (www.swiss-seal.com) and bought him a copy of Ordermanager to allow him to download his orders (as recommended), installed ordermanger on his office PC no problem.

I loaded a snapshot of the site into Ordermanager (which didn't go smoothly but eventually Actinic told me it had loaded okay) and then tried to download new orders.
    It didn't get very far, coming up with a 'Web server returned an unknown response' error. I checked the Network setup and that seemed to be okay and went back to the error message for a closer look.

The server response was html code from BT Yahoo! Internet trouble shooter.
    Telling me 'You have been connected to a special service area due to a connection problem. We need to check your settings in order to diagnose the cause and tell you what to do. Click here now to let us start checking your settings'

Is this a Proxy problem, is it something I can fix?

Help!

Hi David,

I have not heard of the BT Yahoo Internet trouble shooter, do they have a firewall in place? If so, then it might be the case of telling this software to open port 20,21,25,80 and 443 for Actinic to upload, or simply give permission for Actinic to upload.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X