Image clickable links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image clickable links

I am trying to allow a product image to be clickable to perform a hyperlink, however the tick box under the links tab to allow this is greyed out...am I missing something here, is there some setting somewhere not allowing this to box to be ticked?

Help please.

Have you already tied the image to an extended info page? Since the click can only lead to one destination, this springs to mind as an item worth checking.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Just checked this myself in my catalog - and it makes no difference. Even if the image is not clickable for extended info, it is still grayed out on the links page.

Sorry - I should have checked first.
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Checked that, if its the same in your catalogue then there must be something else affecting it

Comment

Hi Jason - I had a similar requirement: I wanted to click images of duplicate products and be re-directed to the original product rather than use extended info. Toby Blanchard at Actinic Support wrote a bit of code in my product template and showed me how to set up a CUSTOMVAR. If you look at my in progress site on http://trials.actinic.com/trials/trial13349/index.html you will see the duplicate products in the "Health", "Beauty", etc sections. The original products are in the Alphabetic list. If this does anything like you require, let me know and I will forward the info.
          Anf
          Anf
          New Year - new YOU!
          (remove that cellulite before the summer comes - www.treatmentgels.co.uk)

Comment

Hi Anthea, it would appear that when an image is clicked on your site there is a hyper link to a different page, this is what I am trying to achieve and I would be grateful for any help.

Comment

If you send me an email with your address, I will happily forward the amended template and the "how to" instructions I got from Support.

Anthea
              Anf
              New Year - new YOU!
              (remove that cellulite before the summer comes - www.treatmentgels.co.uk)

Comment

Working...
              X