Is this a bug or is it just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a bug or is it just me?

I'm not sure if this is just my PC but it's getting annoying!
    I'm using V7.1.3, for the record.
    Each of my products is assigned a product code which gives me some idea of what the item is (ie jn-dp-bl-14 refers to JeaNs, Dorothy Perkins, BLue, size 14)
    If I have more than one products the same (ie 2 different pairs of blue DP jeans in size 14) then I call then 14/2, 14/3 and so on. Often, I don't see all the current ones in view as I'm adding so I get the Actinic pop-up about needing a unique product reference. SOmething to the effect of

The product reference you entered was not unique
    Please enter a unique product reference number.

At which point I usually add the /2 on the end (or /3, /4 until I find one that hasn't been taken already)

Since upgrading to V7.1.3 though, this has been a pain as every time this box pops up it won't let me change the reference.
    I can type into the box but it just "ignores" my entry and pops the box back up again with the reference I originally typed in.
    It makes no difference if I click cancel, ok or even autogenerate, just to get rid of the box! The box won't cancel or alter and I have to ctrl/alt/del and restart Actinic and re-add the product over again!

Is it a bug in this version? Or, even if not, has anyone else experienced this at all? It's getting to be rather annoying!

Cheers
    Tracey
    Tracey

Since upgrading to V7.1.3 though, this has been a pain as every time this box pops up it won't let me change the reference.
    Hi Tracey,

I had this once in v7.0.3 and I tried compacting the database which solved this problem. Please go to 'Housekeeping | Compact Databases' and tick both 'Catalog' and 'Shipping', click OK and restart Actinic.
    Cheers,
    Suresh Babu G

Comment

Working...
    X