Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Products in tables without images

Hi,

This is an example of how I would like to lay out products on one site - in tables like this, without any images and coloured rows, with 4 x columns (including cart):

http://www.daytonaplc.co.uk/default.asp?step=41&id=6

Can anyone advise me on this, please?

Thanks

Hi June,

have sent you an email with code for the Act_Product to lay out in a table format - it is not quite right but I am off out and don't have time to make it pretty - hopefulyl you will be able to see what needs finishing off

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks again for your help on this, John.

Just one more thing - the product ref for each product is visible on the web - is there any way of removing the word 'reference' so only the number is visible?

Cheers

June

Comment

Originally posted by jont
        Hi June,

have sent you an email with code for the Act_Product to lay out in a table format - it is not quite right but I am off out and don't have time to make it pretty - hopefulyl you will be able to see what needs finishing off
        Hi Jont,

Any chance I could have a copy as well? Pleaseeeee. I am trying to producve a long (reference only) table, and doing it the html way results in very slow load times. Am I right in hoping that your solution would be quicker?
        thanks,
        Anf
        Anf
        New Year - new YOU!
        (remove that cellulite before the summer comes - www.treatmentgels.co.uk)

Comment

Hi Anthea,

I don't think I will have the email / attachment I sent (I am away at the moment but am certain it won't be saved) ... may be June could forward the original attachment on to you?

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi Anthea,

Can I have your email address and I will send you a copy of the attachment from John. I don't know how to insert attachments here

June

Comment

Working...
            X