Lost sections of site version4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost sections of site version4

We have had a version 4 catalogue running for 3-4 years with no problems. The site was updated yesterday as usual. There were no indicated problems. This morning I opened the site and several large sections were missing. I tried to import the last snapshot and got this message:-
    FATAL ERRORS
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 180) - Archive error 13 - Extract selected files call failed
    Library error - Error creating file C:\Program Files\Actinic ecommerce v4\Sites\Site1\CommonOCC\Thumbs.db ! has been caught.

I have been unable to launch any of my other snapshots as they give out this message:-
    Exceptions - fatal errors
    (File ExportApp.cpp, Line 807) - A sharing violation occurred while accessing an unnamed file.

I am worried because it is a very large site and I don't want to mess it up. Any advice greatly appreciated!

I don't about the error but your site is not working "Sutlers" Errors when buying, missing graphics etc..

IN SITE FOLDER

Can you open the file backup.mdb and see if the missing sections/products are in there. If they are try renaming ActinicCatalog.mdb to OLDActinicCatalog.mdb abd rename backup.mdb to ActinicCatalog.mdb

Before you do any of this Copy the entire SITE 1 folder
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Re missing sections

Before trying this I checked in the in the Site 1 folder in the html files and all of the original sections and products are still there, however when I opened the database folder for Backup.mdb and Actiniccatalog.mdb I couldn't see the missing sections. I tried the 'fix' anyway but predictably it didn't make any difference.
      I don't see how the sections can still be there in the HTML files but have gone missing the mdb file? I didn't 'delete' them and I didn't 'cut' them, so where did they go? I've been uploading the changes on a daily basis for 3-4 years and never had a problem before. Any idea

Comment

not really.

you need to log a support tickets on www.actinic.co.uk
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Thanks will do.

Comment

Working...
          X