Error message about .fil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error message about .fil

Today I made a faux pas, and accessed the site from my home computer before merging the latest snapshot from the laptop used when I'm on the road. I received the error message spoken about elsewhere that .fil files had been changed since last uploaded to the web.

Before I follow the advice given in other posts, can someone tell me if my error in accessing the site from the 'wrong' pc would have triggered the message (what I am saying is, would the software have done a compare between the online files, and the site 1 files on the desktop and decided there was a change?).

I made some major revisions in the laptop design version yesterday - and foolishly overwrote the last web update snapshot. The changes are not complete, so if I do have an error, I will need to either finish the design change, or adapt what is on the desktop to the last web update status.

Version 7.0.3 FBIA on xp hosted on *nix
    Last edited by wjcampbe; 17-Apr-2005, 07:59 PM. Reason: Sorry forgot version info
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Yes that can cause errors. The Actinic installation could be different on the 2 PC's
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Working...
    X