Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade and Retail prices / sections

Hi all,

This week will see me back up and running again and right now I cannot decide how to do the following :

I am a Manufacturer and wish to sell my products to both Trade and Retail customers, with up to 50% off for Trade. I would love to have a section where Trade customers can 'log in' to view prices but feel its not possible. Also, I will be using a 24/7 stock control Mole and have to be really careful not to confuse matters.

Im sure there are many users who are doing this in one of many ways and I would like to hear from you.

Regards,

Mick
    Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

The advanced user guide (download from the main actinic site) describes how you can prevent retail customers entering a section.

If you set up customer accounts for the trade you can also set specific prices which are only visible when logged in

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thats great news.

I shall download the guide today and get busy again.

Cheers
      Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

If you buy Business Edition I am sure you can do this easily.

Wouldnt you just set up a special Trade login

So you would have all your products with the normal retail price, then when one of your trade users logs in they would see the retail price (or RRP)and then their special trade price.

Normal retail users who have not logged in would not see the discounted price only the normal retails price.

I notice you said your using 24/7 stock control mole, can you tell me more about this ?

thanks

Comment

Hi Froogle

I am not using business edition but it appears that I may be able to do something after studying the advanced user guide.

Im using Jan's (mole end) stock control mole and it is an absolutely essential plug in for me because I do not allow 'back ordering' or indeed let my customers order something thats out of stock. As soon as an item is out of stock, I want my customers to know.

The mole runs on your machine and checks for orders at pre-determined intervals, it can retrieve orders and update stock numbers. The best part is the fact that you can be away while all this is happening

Mick
          Kind regards,

Michael

www.stageprint.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X