Occassional secure credit card processing problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Occassional secure credit card processing problem

We have had a few customers over the last 24 hour period who say that they can't place an online order because once they get to the secure area of the site where they key in their credit card info it sends them back to where they started from and/or backwards.

I did my own test this morning and did not have such a problem, though the hosting is very slow and I have contacted our ISP concerning this issue and am waiting for a resolve.

We use Actinic Shared SSL for this particular site, www.uniformcorner.com.

Any ideas as to why this is happening to a small percentage of customers? Is it a Java/Javascript/Perl/etc. problem on their side or ours?

Thanks for your help!

Christy

Hi Christy,

just placed a dummy order and everything was OK here right through to the confirmation page and I have very high security settings / firewalls etc.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

That's really good to hear, thanks!

I guess what I need to know now if anyone else has ever gotten the same complaint?

Comment

Christy,
        I have not had any other customers complaign about the Shared ssl in the time period you mentioned. We have many many cleints on the Actinic shared ssl. So I am wondering if it was just a blip with the hosting or something else. Could narrow down the time period? between X and X time. I will look into the issue further. If the issue repeats itself please contact me by phone 732-528-7635 x203 or put a ticket in the support portal so we can look at this very closely.

Thanks

Brian
        Brian Johnson
        :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
        1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

Brian,

Thank you for replying. I wasn't going to place a trouble ticket unless it happened again today but so far so good.

The issues occured April 18th between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. CST.

Comment

Working...
          X