New site offers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New site offers.

We have just launched our new online shop (Many thanks to Jan at Mole End by the way), and want to offer a special deal to all customers who by anything over a set period.
    I guess I'm just being thick now, but how do i go about it. Basically we have a large selction of towels that we want to shift at a very reduced price, I would like the customer to have the option of chosing one of several styles of towels at a very very reduced price when they purchae anything from on our online store. Either at time of adding product to cart, during checkout process and before.
    Pretty please can anyone help.
    Cheers

Matt Fryer

---------------------------------------------------
    Saltrock Surfwear ..::.. Surfline

Thank Matt :-)

To do this you need to set up a product group and put all products except for the towels into this group, then create a second group and put all of the towels into this group. You can then set up a cart contents discount, for products in this group with a value excluding tax of 1p, then in the results you can choose a type of £ of extra product, make the product the group that the towels are in and then enter the amount of discount (you can't just enter a new price for them unfortunately). You can then set up the text on the presentation tab to put messages next to products when they are purchased and to put a link to the towels group to make it easy for people to add them to their basket.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Cheers for that Jan, will have a bash at it this afternoon.
      Cheers

Matt Fryer

---------------------------------------------------
      Saltrock Surfwear ..::.. Surfline

Comment

Working...
      X