Problem with fragments in store section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with fragments in store section

Have created fragments in columns for home page so can link images to sections in the store - and they work well.

Have also created some sections in the store which only contain the same type of fragments as a sort of graphical link to products or other sections in the store. However these fragments always have a horizontal line above them which I cannot get rid of. I have tried different setting on shopping mode and different product layouts to no avail.

Help please
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crofter Internet Ltd - www.Crofter.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a <hr> in one of the templates - I had the same problem myself, but because I deleted it I can't remember where it was! Why not do a windows search for <hr> in the template directory?

Anf
    Anf
    New Year - new YOU!
    (remove that cellulite before the summer comes - www.treatmentgels.co.uk)

Comment

Unfortunately there isn't. I have also coded out all the product seperators in the the relevant templates.

It must be contained in one of the fragment netquotevars

Comment

Originally posted by crofter
        Unfortunately there isn't. I have also coded out all the product seperators in the the relevant templates.

It must be contained in one of the fragment netquotevars
        I just remembered - I think it's either in FRAGMENTANCHOR or BROCHURE_TEXT NQVs.

Anf
        Anf
        New Year - new YOU!

Comment

thanks for you replies so far Anf - I will check this oput and let u know

Comment

I have just commented out the fragment anchor and the hr disappears - hooray. The two questions now are why does it appear in the store section only and what are the consequences of commenting out the anchor????

Comment

Pass.... !!! I've got to the stage of not caring! If it works, I'm just grateful.

Anf
              Anf
              New Year - new YOU!

Comment

Thanks for you help anyway

Comment

Working...
                X