Show Cart Cookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Cart Cookies

I have the code to show the number of items and total $ value in the shopping cart displayed on all pages (except the index). The shopping cart page works correctly 100% of the time. All other pages do not. Sometimes they show the totals and sometimes they don't. I haven't been able to see a pattern to determine why it works sometimes and not other times. I checked the code in act_primary and act_primarycart and they are the same.

To see a page go to: http://www.pearlstrings.com/acatalog...ts_Page_1.html If you add something to cart you can see it doesn't change but if you go to View Shopping Cart...you'll see it works there.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Cindy
    Cindy

Girl Scouts of Huron Valley Council
    Ann Arbor, Michigan

It works for me. Are you sure you have javascript enabled?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Sorry to say but I tried a couple of time myself and it worked for me every time.

Lonnie
      http://www.TheLondonPoject.ca
      Located at Vancouver, Canada

Comment

Well that makes me feel a bit better but it is still not working for me on the product pages. It is working on the Shopping Cart. Hmmm...
        Cindy

Girl Scouts of Huron Valley Council
        Ann Arbor, Michigan

Comment

It might be this strange bit of code that is messing up your browser (which browser are you using?).

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" SRC="Act_sections.js" TYPE="text/javascript"><!--
          // -->
          </SCRIPT>

Try fixing that and the run your page through an HTML validator and fix the errors. You can ignore many errors but you should fix the ones you can (and I came up with 465 errors on your page).

Your page is also huge at 80K bytes (and that's without the images) so you should try and compact it once you've fixed the problems.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
          X