Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantity issues.

So, back again. New problem, huzzah.

If I set my product page to "quantity on product page" and don't select "single add to cart button" additionally, submit buttons (images, in this case, though it doesn't seem to matter) fail to work.

Basically, my layout is:
    [productname] [productprice] [quantity] [submit button]

If I choose quantity elsewhere (say, "on shopping basket") then they work just fine and I am sent to the relevent page (warning script offline, cart online); this is thoroughly annoying, is it something I've done, or a bug/feature of Actinic?

Hmm.... what are you implying with the italics around feature?

It sounds like there is a problem with your template. Could you post it up please (you may have to change the file extension to *.txt to get it to work).

My guess is that NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTFORMBEGIN and NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTFORMEND are missing from the template.

Comment

code for productlinetable.html:
      NETQUOTEVAR:ENDSEPARATOR
      <tr>
      <td>
      <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" class="unline">
      <tr>
      <td width="50%"><h2>NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTNAME</h2></td>
      <td width="15%" align="right">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE</td>
      <td width="15%" align="right" valign="middle">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY</td>
      <td width="20%" align="right">NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON</td>
      </tr>
      </table>
      </td>
      </tr>
      NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT
      This is based on the compact rows option in Designing With Actinic Developer (pdf document), which made no mention of formbegin or end :/
      The productline.html (text + image) does have productformbegin & end, so do I need it for this template in addition? If so, where should I put them?

Thanks.

Comment

Whoops - looks like a mistake in the guide. Bad news.

Enter NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTFORMBEGIN just after NETQUOTEVAR:ENDSEPARATOR. Then enter NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTFORMEND just before NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT.

This should get you up and running. I'll sort out a fix for the guide.

Comment

Working...
        X